Customer Service Specialist (updated 3-28-20)
Become Part of Stable Team in an 'Essential Industry'
Despite the current economic uncertainty that is so significantly impacting many organizations we at Zenner & Ritter, Inc. are seeking to grow our team. With over 90 years of continuous service the Western New York / Buffalo region we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not jobs. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Do you genuinely enjoy helping others, have a GREAT phone voice, and love working with industry leading software? Come join our team and help us win the day!
We have flexible FULL and PART time opportunities available, including schedules that allow 3-4 days off a week with full-time hours.
The Big Task
Successful applicants will promote a positive customer experience by facilitating the prompt, professional handling of client inquiries and service requests. This position provides opportunity for advancement to other roles with Zenner & Ritter, Inc.
· You will need to master call templates to sound professional when speaking with our customers.
· Follow up (outbound calls) with customers to ensure satisfaction and present opportunities.
· Maintain and update our customer database (in multiple systems) with complete and accurate information.
· Partner with teammates and maintain communication with managers and other departments.
· Monitor company email, voice mail, social media, messaging and other media to deliver timely responses.
· Participate with Company administrative tasks as operational needs require
Desired Skills and Experience
Positive attitude, solid phone voice, strong computer skills and an interest in advancement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering home comfort solutions to homeowners in Western New York. We are a fast-paced business environment looking for someone who can work with clients to deliver a positive, energetic and accurate level of service.