Customer Service Specialist
Become Part of a Stable Team in an Essential Industry
Despite the current economic uncertainty that is so significantly impacting many organizations we at Zenner & Ritter, Inc. are seeking to grow our team. With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not jobs. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Do you genuinely enjoy helping others, have a GREAT phone voice, and love working with industry leading software? Come join our team and help us win the day!
We have flexible FULL and PART time opportunities available, including schedules that allow 3-4 days off a week with full-time hours.
The Big Task
Successful applicants will promote a positive customer experience by facilitating the prompt, professional handling of client inquiries and service requests. This position provides opportunity for advancement to other roles with Zenner & Ritter, Inc., including Inside Sales and Dispatcher.
· You will need to master call templates to sound professional when speaking with our customers.
· Follow up (outbound calls) with customers to ensure satisfaction and present opportunities.
· Maintain and update our customer database (in multiple systems) with complete and accurate information.
· Partner with teammates and maintain communication with managers and other departments.
· Monitor company email, voice mail, social media, messaging and other media to deliver timely responses.
· Participate with Company administrative tasks as operational needs require
Desired Skills and Experience
Positive attitude, solid phone voice, strong computer skills, exceptional follow-up and an interest in advancement
• Competitive Pay ($15.50-20/hr DOE) and an enjoyable team to work with!
• Access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated, best-in-class software
• PTO, (upon eligibility), 6 paid holidays (after 90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k, (1 year)
• Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
• Customer support team may be eligible for commissions.
• Benefits will differ for Part Time (less than 40 hours per week)
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering home comfort solutions to homeowners in Western New York. We are a fast-paced business environment looking for someone who can work with clients to deliver a positive, energetic and accurate level of service.
Please Note: To maintain our high standards, we are seeking applicants that have the desire to contribute the sum of their talents and abilities and who seek out opportunities to advance their expertise, and to forward the Company’s innovation. As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. Respectfully, please do not apply unless you are interested in an opportunity that requires, and you can deliver, performance that exceeds expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer