Service Coordinator / Dispatcher (updated 3/28/20)
Become Part of Stable Team in an 'Essential Industry'
Despite the current economic uncertainty that is so significantly impacting many organizations we at Zenner & Ritter, Inc. are seeking to grow our team. With over 90 years of continuous service the Western New York / Buffalo region we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not jobs. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Be The Best...at what you do individually and as a team.
Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home mechanical service experiences at the best possible value.
Who We Are
Zenner & Ritter is Buffalo's largest residential home services provider with over 89 years of continuous operations and hundreds of thousands of clients served. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, energy and backup power solutions to the Western New York region.
Why We Need You
Because we offer marketing leading products and services, we need a top of the line Dispatcher who genuinely cares about the customer and views this position as not just a job but a career with opportunity for advancement.
The Big Task
Our dispatch team interacts with field technicians and clients to manage appointments, communicate project status, assist in procuring necessary materials and following-up with any related work scope. You will evaluate client needs and service requests to match the right technician to every job to maximize our opportunities for success.
Key Sub Tasks
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent client service requests.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Record and report the service calls and client interactions.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the activities listed above, enjoy a team environment and don't mind having fun from time to time --- you have the skills and experience needed for the job!
Things We Offer
- Competitive hourly pay and
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunity for performance bonuses
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with matching contributions
- Interaction with industry leading software & technology
- Equal Opportunity Employer
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a "job" -- then this may be the opportunity for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Zenner & Ritter by visiting zennerandritter.com - - - we look forward to reviewing your application soon!