Install Apprentice - Home Services (Heating / Plumbing / Power)
Become Part of a Stable Team in an Essential Industry
With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region we’ve grown a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even the leanest times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just “jobs”.
Immediate need for a Home Services Install Helper
Looking to get into the HVAC/Home Generator/Plumbing industry?
Are you mechanically inclined?
Want the opportunity to learn from the best?
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top-of-the-line products and services, we need a top-of-the-line installation apprentice who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job, but a career.
The Big Task
Install apprentices help and assist the lead installers complete jobs according to contract and code requirements. The apprentice position may be tasked to assist in any department on any given day (plumbing, generators, or HVAC). This position provides the opportunity for advancing to a lead installation technician, service technician, or office roles.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Assisting the warehouse in delivery of equipment & parts to ensure timely completion of jobs
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Maintaining proper certifications for handling refrigerants
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
This position requires mechanical ability, a customer-centered attitude, and an interest in advancement.
Let’s Get to the Good Part: What We Offer
- Competitive Pay ($15.50-18.00/hr DOE) and a great team to work with!
- Access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.
- Learn new technology, our best-in-class software for our team, integrated on iPhones & iPads
- PTO, (upon eligibility), 6 paid holidays, (after 90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k, (1 year)
- Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering home comfort solutions to homeowners in Western New York. We are a fast-paced business environment looking for someone who can work with clients to deliver a positive, energetic and accurate level of service.
Ready to apply?
Click the "Apply for this position" button at the top right or bottom left of this page. Please contact us with any questions.
Please Note: To maintain our high standards, we are seeking applicants that have the desire to contribute the sum of their talents and abilities and who seek out opportunities to advance their expertise, and to forward the Company’s innovation. As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. Respectfully, please do not apply unless you are interested in an opportunity that requires, and you can deliver, performance that exceeds expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer