Experienced HVAC Install Technician - Residential
Become Part of a Stable Team in an Essential Industry
With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region we’ve grown a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even the leanest times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just “jobs”.
Looking for an experienced HVAC Install Technician
Are you interested in being the best at what you do?
Do you have a great track record with clients and equipment?
Want the opportunity to earn more rather than just an hourly rate?
Who We Are
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions throughout the region. Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home service experiences.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top-of-the-line products and services, we need a top-of-the-line HVAC install technician who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job, but a career.
The Big Task
You will install heating and cooling systems efficiently and properly.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete calls using the iPad (paperwork if needed).
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Maintaining proper certifications for handling refrigerants
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
This position requires at least 2 years verifiable experience as an HVAC Install Technician
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary ($17-29/hr, DOE) and a great team to work with!
- Company supplied truck
• Access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.
• Learn new technology, our best-in-class software for our team, integrated on iPhones & iPads
• PTO, (upon eligibility), 6 paid holidays, (after 90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k, (1 year)
• Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the opportunity for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Zenner & Ritter by visiting Zennerandritter.com
Please Note: To maintain our high standards, we are seeking applicants that have the desire to contribute the sum of their talents and abilities and who seek out opportunities to advance their expertise, and to forward the Company’s innovation. As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. Respectfully, please do not apply unless you are interested in an opportunity that requires, and you can deliver, performance that exceeds expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer