Comfort Advisor / Sales Representative (HVAC / Home Services)
Be the Best at what you do and Save the Day!
Despite the current economic uncertainty that is so significantly impacting many organizations we at Zenner & Ritter, Inc. are seeking to grow our team. With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just “jobs”. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Who We Are
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions to the entire WNY region
Why We Need You
Because we offer top-of-the-line products and services, we need a top-of-the-line HVAC Sales Rep who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job, but a career.
The Big Task
You will provide solutions to residential customer for their heating, cooling, plumbing, air quality, backup power needs and other mechanical needs. Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home service experiences. This position provides opportunity for advancement to other roles with Zenner & Ritter, Inc.
Key Sub Tasks
- You will need to learn our product offerings in order to be professional and authentic when speaking with our clients.
- Follow up (outbound calls) with customers to ensure satisfaction and to present opportunities
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
- Monitor company voice mail / email and respond timely
- Other administrative tasks as necessary to support teammates and clients alike
Desired Skills and Experience
Positive attitude, solid phone voice, great interpersonal skills, strong computer skills, exceptional follow-up and an interest in advancement
What We Offer
- Competitive Commission Pay Plan and an enjoyable team to work with
- Medical Insurance (Access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.
- New technology, including iPad & iPhone with integrated best-in-class software
Eligible for PTO, (90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k, (1 year)
Company Provided Leads (seemingly endless!)
Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering home comfort solutions to homeowners in Western New York. We are a fast-paced business environment looking for someone who can work with clients to deliver a positive, energetic and accurate level of service. If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the opportunity for you.If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the opportunity for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Zenner & Ritter Home Services by visiting zennerandritter.com
Please Note: To maintain our high standards, we are seeking applicants that have the desire to contribute the sum of their talents and abilities and who seek out opportunities to advance their expertise, and to forward the Company’s innovation. As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. Respectfully, please do not apply unless you are interested in an opportunity that requires, and you can deliver, performance that exceeds expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer