HVAC Service Technician (Residential)
Become Part of a Stable Team in an Essential Industry
With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region, we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to consistently maintain healthy operations and plan for growth, even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just “jobs”. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
We’re Looking for an HVAC Service Technician
Are you interested in being the best at what you do?
Do you have a great track record with clients and equipment?
Want the opportunity to earn more than just an hourly rate?
Let’s Get Right to the Good Part: What We Offer
• Competitive Pay ($17-$29/hr DOE) and a great team to work with!
• Company supplied truck
• Access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.
• Learn new technology, our best-in-class software for our team, integrated on iPhones & iPads
• PTO, (upon eligibility), 6 paid holidays, (after 90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k, (1 year)
• Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
• Techs may be eligible for commissions on certain sales.
Note: flexible and part-time roles also available. (Benefits will differ for Part Time roles [less than 40 hours])
Who We Are
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions throughout the region. Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home service experiences.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top-of-the-line products and services, we need a top-of-the-line HVAC technician who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete calls using the iPad (paperwork if needed).
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Maintaining proper certifications for handling refrigerants
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging, then this may be the opportunity for you. This position requires mechanical ability, a customer-centered attitude, an interest in advancement, and 3-5 years experience as an HVAC or Generator Tech.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering home comfort solutions to homeowners in Western New York. We are a fast-paced business environment looking for someone who can work with clients to deliver a positive, energetic and accurate level of service.
Ready to apply?
Use the link on this page to apply directly. Please contact us if you have any questions about this role!
Please Note: To maintain our high standards, we are seeking applicants that have the desire to contribute the sum of their talents and abilities and who seek out opportunities to advance their expertise, and to forward the Company’s innovation. As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. Respectfully, please do not apply unless you are interested in an opportunity that requires, and you can deliver, performance that exceeds expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer