Service Scheduling Specialist
Become Part of a Stable Team in an Essential Industry
With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region, we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to consistently maintain healthy operations and plan for growth, even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just “jobs”. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Do you genuinely enjoy helping others, have a GREAT phone voice, and love working with industry leading software? Come join our team and help us win the day!
Let’s Get to the Good Part: What We Offer
- Competitive pay ($15.50-$20/hr, DOE) and an enjoyable team to work with! (Customer support team may be eligible for commissions.)
- Full-Time employees have access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.
- Learn new technology, our best-in-class software for our team
- Full-Time employees eligible for Paid Time Off, (90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k with company match, (1 year)
- Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
The Big Task
Our Service Scheduling (Dispatch) team interacts with field technicians and clients to manage appointments, communicate project status, assist in procuring necessary materials and following-up with any related work scope. You will evaluate client needs and service requests to match the right technician to every job to maximize our opportunities for success. This position provides opportunity for advancement to other roles with Zenner & Ritter, Inc.
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent client service requests. You will need to master call templates to sound professional when speaking with our customers.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Record and report the service calls and client interactions.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Partner with teammates and maintain communication with managers and other departments.
- Participate with Company administrative tasks as operational needs require
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the activities listed above, enjoy a team environment and don't mind having fun from time to time --- you have the skills and experience needed for the job! Positive attitude, solid phone voice, strong computer skills, exceptional follow-up and an interest in advancement
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering home comfort solutions to homeowners in Western New York. We are a fast-paced business environment looking for someone who can work with clients to deliver a positive, energetic and accurate level of service.
Please Note: To maintain our high standards, we are seeking applicants that have the desire to contribute the sum of their talents and abilities and who seek out opportunities to advance their expertise, and to forward the Company’s innovation. As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. Respectfully, please do not apply unless you are interested in an opportunity that requires, and you can deliver, performance that exceeds expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer