Generator Maintenance, Install & Repair Techs
Become Part of a Stable Team in an Essential Industry
With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region, we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to consistently maintain healthy operations and plan for growth, even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just “jobs”. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Immediate Need for Generator Technicians
Looking to get into a growing industry?
Are you mechanically inclined?
Want the opportunity to learn more?
Can you communicate well with customers?
Do you enjoy problem solving and working with your hands?
Who We Are
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions throughout the region. Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home service experiences. Alternative energy solutions, solar and automatic standby power systems are rapidly growing industries for residential customers. At Zenner & Ritter, Inc. we are seeking to grow our team to support the thousands of systems already in place...and the new systems we are installing daily!
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top-of-the-line products and services, we need top-of-the-line individuals who genuinely care about the customer and look at this role as not just a job but a career that includes repairs, system design, sales, and management.
The Big Task
You will participate as a team member to support and maintain home standby power systems, help customers improve their protection against power outages and facilitate peace-of-mind for their home and family.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete calls using the iPad (paperwork if needed).
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Maintaining proper certifications for handling refrigerants
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
This position requires mechanical aptitude and customer centered attitude. Experience with small engine repair or maintenance would be helpful.
Let’s Get Right to the Good Part: What We Offer
• Competitive Pay and a great team to work with!
o Maintenance Techs (Entry Level) $16.00-$21.00/hour
o Install Techs (Entry Level – Experienced) $16.00-$25.00/hour
o Service (Repair) Techs (at least 2 years of experience) $18.00-$35.00/hour
• Company supplied truck
• Access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.
• Learn new technology, our best-in-class software for our team, integrated on iPhones & iPads
• PTO, (upon eligibility), 6 paid holidays, (after 90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k, (1 year)
• Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
• Techs may be eligible for commissions on certain sales.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering home comfort solutions to homeowners in Western New York. We are a fast-paced business environment looking for someone who can work with clients to deliver a positive, energetic and accurate level of service.
Ready to apply?
Use the link on this page to apply for this role!
Please Note: To maintain our high standards, we are seeking applicants that have the desire to contribute the sum of their talents and abilities and who seek out opportunities to advance their expertise, and to forward the Company’s innovation. As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. Respectfully, please do not apply unless you are interested in an opportunity that requires, and you can deliver, performance that exceeds expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer