Electricians / Electrical Firms (Hiring / Acquiring)
Become Part of a Stable Team in an Essential Industry
With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region, we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to consistently maintain healthy operations and plan for growth, even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just “jobs”. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Western New York. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
We are expanding our offerings related to residential electrical services, and we need top-of-the-line electricians who genuinely care about the customer. Are you a top performer or business owner and tired of the administrative and bureaucratic headaches of running your own business? Or maybe you are retiring / retired and looking for some activity to occupy hours during the week?
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and guide customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department, and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete calls using the iPad (paperwork if needed).
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you are an experienced electrician or possess electrical licenses in jurisdictions in or around the Buffalo area then we would like to hear from you.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonus potential
- Company supplied truck
- Medical Insurance (Access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.)
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- Eligible for PTO, (90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k, (1 year)
- Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering home comfort solutions to homeowners in Western New York. We are a fast-paced business environment looking for someone who can work with clients to deliver a positive, energetic and accurate level of service.
Ready to apply?
Use the link on this page to apply directly, or please email our offices (firstname.lastname@example.org) / contact us by telephone at (716) 833-2463
Please Note: To maintain our high standards, we are seeking applicants that have the desire to contribute the sum of their talents and abilities and who seek out opportunities to advance their expertise, and to forward the Company’s innovation. As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. Respectfully, please do not apply unless you are interested in an opportunity that requires, and you can deliver, performance that exceeds expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer